Friday, August 20, 2004

I've got the JOY

Ok, so I've been a slacker in the posting department I know... and for the next week things will be even worse... because (hold on to your hats!) I GET TO GO TO JOY BIBLE CAMP YAHOO!!!!!!! ok, that out of my system~ I can post.

So the house concert went really well...I think I'm allowed to say that? I think it went well anyway. There was a nice mix of people I know... it's funny to look around the room and realize. Hey, not everyone knows everyone else... and I kept getting confused as to why so and so wasn't hanging out with so and so, because in my mind all my friends know eachother.. and I figure that they'd all be close friends with eachother too... I do have to admit that I was a little sad about the fact that so many people couldn't make it. I know it was a big wedding weekend, and there were alot of other things going on, but anyway... you guys missed a good time!
Also it was really neat to have some of the conversations that were had... ok, I'm being a little vauge, but well, just praise God with me for them anyway!
PLUS I'm so close to my fundraising goal, just $600 to go, Praise God!

sooo this week I'm off to camp to run out Joy's Jr. Youth newsletter. It's kinda like a yearbook, but it's only a week of camp. I'll spen lots of time behind the computer, but also lot's of time in the water, ahhh, water skiing, swimming, cliff diving, canoeing, kayaking... yup, a great summer vacation!


No comments: