Wednesday, May 05, 2010

seasons

I posted this to my facebook page today...

there are lots of changes going on, the rumor mill talks fast, so you've likely heard that I quit my day job- this is just one step in a series of things that I need to do for myself this year.

I'm cutting back, the cell phone will be gone (for real this time) by the end of the month. The tv is gathering dust. I've dropped some extra activities. I'm going to focus on some things that I need to focus on.

I've just cut the feed from my blog to facebook- I'm hoping to write more without the pressure of many people reading (if it's out of sight, it's out of mind). I'm going to go for walks, I'm going to take naps, I'm going to catch up with friends, I'm going to dig in the dirt, I'm going to find joy in the things around me.
I'm pretty pumped.

Best life ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect to us - Congratulations!

RG said...

Well - give it a good go. Pay attention. If it don't work, make some more changes! We'll be happy to listen!! Bold.

Plus - a cat woman and a rabbit guy told you so!