Monday, December 02, 2013

Always hoped that I'd be an apostle

Digging through my parents' record collection was a thing I'd do pretty regularly growing up.
Raised on a solid foundation of Roy Orbison, The Beatles, and Abba, I can bust out some good tunes when it comes time for karaoke.

There were a few in the collection that I didn't really take the time to listen to... and now I regret it.

The Director called me up a few weeks ago and said she was desperate for a few more voices for her show... could I please try to fit it in?

I think I'm the only one in the cast who can't sing every line, every part, without their book.

Jesus Christ Superstar.




This would be the part where I admit I've never even watched the show the whole way through without falling asleep.
To be fair though, I've never tried watching the show BEFORE midnight.

No comments: