Thursday, February 15, 2018

when I wrote

I'm blaming the day that I got rid of my flip phone.
On the fact that I don't take time to write anymore.Not just here, I even stopped journaling mid summer. It' just easier to stare at my smart phone and never record what's going on . Never think things through and process them.
Excuses excuses.

To say nothing of being homeless for the last year and a half.
Five beds.

Five different beds since I sold my house to take on this weirdo adventure known as life 2.0.
You can read about that here on the Ceeb. I signed something saying I wouldn't post my own story... being as they paid me for it.   (edit to add, holy crap- that article has been shared 1086 times????)

The February thaw has started and now I worry we're never finishing the house and OMG I just need to be settled somewhere and have something consistent, and need laundry to not be an issue, and I MISS MY DOGS.
Thank you hormones for this fresh burst of pity and tears.

Take a bow.

No comments: