Sunday, August 20, 2006

Breathe the fresh air

So this week I'm up at Joy camp.... Sadly this summer I don't have a wireless receiver.. So I don['t have internet access in my room. It throws a little bit of a wrench in everything, but at least I didn't have to borrow equipment and deal with the hassle of incompatible programs software and equipment!
traveling North is always crazy to me.... On our drive up we saw... I kid you not!.... Three raccoons, one porcupine, one fox, a beaver and a small tiger. True enough..
they were all dead
flat at the side of the road
and true, the tiger was just a little kitty
but we saw them all.
Please pray that this week I'd get lots done for the camp... BabySheff is with me and is a huge help already, things move so much more quickly with help! Pray that I'd be able to get things done for SVFF too... This is where it's harder without the internet....
anyway.
love you all
miss you all
I love camp!

1 comment:

Dalton said...

miss you too.