Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hey stop! Wait a minute mister postman....

Ok.
So.
I'm minding my own business.
Coming out of the Bean.
Having just met the new employee (Lee).
In hand I have my medium blend coffee and a cranberry walnut oatmeal cookie (oh man those things are so so so good).
I step off the step, and am blinded by the sunlight as I look to my left. I look away, but manage a lopsided grin, grimace at the light and wave in the direction of the silhouetted postman.
The next thing I know, the mailman has me around the waist and is planting one on my cheek! In shock I look up.. The mailman says "you are going to be so happy with me today!"
It's then I realize what he's just said.... My new bass guitar is waiting for me at home...

(it's ok, the mailman is Kellie's dad)
will this day ever end????

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Nice!!

New bass, eh...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I thought the postman always rung twice?