Monday, June 01, 2009

UAS

it's a common syndrome in a particular population of people... not they themselves are particular...
not that I'm particular.

ok, let's try this again.

there's a group of people that are more apt to be afflicted with UAS than the general population.
there.

I've got it.
Several people I know have it.

There's even a support group dedicated to it.
Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome.

I MAY have bought my 3rd Ukulele.

-side note:: quote of the week from a few weeks ago "Ukuleles are too trendy" ~MegSheff

4 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Whew! That's one syndrome we don't have around here (just a really big guitar!) Hope your support group can help you!

RG said...

Oh whew ... for awhile there I was afraid you got hooked on something useless.

Remember Arthur Godfrey? Made millions with it ....

Percipia said...

I was ukulele when ukulele wasn't cool.

Percipia said...

Plus, UAS is a lot better than tattoos.