Monday, April 20, 2020

pandemic confessionals

We'll call this "part 1"
A furtherance to "Thursday confessionals", which I've mostly been on a break from the last year or so. Not because I'm not doing stupid shit, it's because I don't remember to write them down and I forget them too quickly. 

Pandemic confessional,  I checked everywhere (in the mirror) before I left the house, but all I could smell was peanut butter.  
It was on my sunglasses.
‐-
Pandemic confessional, well at least my FOMO is gone.
--
The new book I'm writing:

Granny pants, tights, sweatshirts and bra-less; how a pandemic gave women back comfortable clothing.

Byline: that's probably mustard.
--
Pandemic confessional,  links closely with yesterday's post about pandemic styles: tights are not pants. Yesterday I forgot to put a skirt on over pandemic tights before going to town for supplies. "Thankfully" it was snowing so I had my long winter coat on over them.
--
Alternating wildly between "people are the worst" and "people are the best". You, my friends, are the latter. 
(Most of you)
--
Swinging wildly between "I will stay away from all social media for my mental health" and "I haven't refreshed my apps in the last 20seconds... what am I missing???"   

*shakes fist at virus*
--

No comments: