Tuesday, January 11, 2005

burger surprise

ok, so I decided to start the process of getting my film processed... it's a costly venture, so I'm taking it one or two films at a time.... the only problem being I dumped the films into the same pile that contained random films from goodness-knows-when.
anyway, I grabbed two the other day, the first one that I opened contained pictures from my trip to Ghana AND one of that nasty giant bug that almost cost me a quarter..... I'll scan it on here soon. But that wasn't the point of what I was saying.. what was I saying?
right, the other film...
it had pictures from a wedding that I had the pleasure of attending last summer. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been at... and I was so honoured to be invited.... and....they had a cake like a burger... no it wasn't meat flavoured... it was their wedding cake, but it was a burger.... Picture to follow sometime soon.

last night I saw the funniest show while at work... I think it's called "oblivious". It's a game show, with a twist. The contestants don't even know
1)that they are on TV
2)that they are on a game show
this guy walks down the street asking people random questions, if they answer right, they get money. Then they can earn more money by participating and asking other oblivious people questions. Very odd. Mostly I was just glad not to have to watch wrestling.

No comments: