Friday, January 14, 2005

New things for us

Yeah yeah yeah,
our house is a very fine house, a very fine house is ours.
Today we (Roomie Sarah) and I were both blessed with fun things for us!
Sarah's beater car was finally shot and sent to car heaven, and she came home with a cute little car named "Faith". A much better car for her to have, much easier to fix, and much cheaper to run....
praise God

AND

I'm going to throw my old computer into the lake! We are thinking about using it to anchor Sarah's old van down... Dad bought a new lap top, so I can do away with windows 3.1 for good, and move up into (excuse me, stop laughing!!!!!!) windows 95.
By tomorrow night we should have an internet connection up and running!

You might notice a few little changes on the site, please feel free to explore all of them. And don't forget to put your marker on the map... How fun!

No comments: