Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A limited time offer

Editor’s pre-amble: this post is in response to a series of emails that have left the desk in the past 24 hours. If you were not the recipient of said correspondence, please email me and I’ll be happy to forward them to you.



I figured that everyone I knew needed to receive a free prescription from the relationship doctor herself. As you can see it’s done me a world of good.
If you'd like to recieve free publicity, email me at ladylesley@hotmail.com in no time you'll be famous.*



Editor’s post-script: My computer was running too slowly to link the article in question. I normally write all my emails in a word document, then transfer them to my hotmail account. Assuming I was still using the word program, I cut and paste the link to the top of the page to retrieve later. In my haste to send out my email, I forgot to remove the aforementioned link… It was not an attempt to embarrass Meghan in anyway, and I thought I could best rectify the matter by humiliating her further…. Ok ok, so I didn’t actually get to read the article by my “sometimes friend” Meg. Oh yes, I said “sometimes friend”. I believe it was she who coined the phrase “Lesley is SO not my friend”. Could someone please return me a copy of that email so I can read the article? I hope it was clean!
~I am in fear of the retaliation.

*disclaimer~ famous in Lesley's circle of friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lesley... thank you for the free ad! We are SO friends! Please? <3 Meghan

L.Bo Marie said...

Meghan...
we SOOOOOO are friends.... never doubt.
love ya!