Monday, May 09, 2005

surrounded by so great a cloud of... what the heck???

Another title could be "I wear my sunglasses at night" (if only to protect me from the bugs)

ok, so the running tally for "little-flying-bugs-in-my-face" for this past week (weekend included)


bugs in the right eye: 12
bugs in the left eye:7


in my mouth: 14
up my nose: 11 (the number of bugs IN my mouth caused me to breathe thru my nose.... until I got a cold...)

left ear: 0
right ear: 3

(I think I must have been tilting my head this week)

then the day that I DUMBLY wore lip balm: 4 stuck to my lip.

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Does ANYONE know what these dastardly creatures are?

1 comment:

Kel-Bell said...

The Tibetan people would say that any living creature you meet could be someones mother reencarnated.

therefore, they treat every icky bug with great love and respect.

Ouch!
(Swat)