Monday, May 23, 2005

twinkle spin lock promanade

Today is monday, and there are lots of reasons for me to be happy.
I am blessed in so many ways....

but today I'm sad.

I realised that I don't have any more dance lessons to look forward to any time soon... our last lesson was on Thursday.

Let me tell you...

I loved it.

Doing something for ME, that I enjoyed, something that made me feel excited and full of life, something that make me feel sexy. Something that was a challenge, and has sat on my "life list" for as long as I can rememeber. There were nights that I smiled so hard my ears hurt. It was such a great feeling to float around the room.

At the end of the class everyone just sort of looked at eachother.. with a look of loss. Our faces read "That's it?" or "but what's next?".
We're planning on meeting up with this other couple to go to a dance in the petes at the end of next month... But I don't want to wait that long.

On a more hopeful note, Jack said he'd like to sign up again in the fall.... more ballroom or latin perhaps? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well put on those dancin shoes and get going girl. There is no need to wait until the fall, get out there and use what you have learned. Spend a night floating around the room and twinkle. Why not use what you have learned and have some fun it does not have to end this way. Just imagine the possibilities....hmmmmm! Perhaps this could lead to a Mr. Parsley Seasonings....not unles you would rather take his name the maybe you could be Mrs. Italian Seasonings. Have fun and spin spin spin!!!!!!!

L.Bo Marie said...

oh baby!!!!!!
do you KNOW an Italian Seasonings that I could marry???????

Anonymous said...

The hunt is on for a little seasoning for you. I hope your heart is not set on Italian if by chance he is a Basil or a Paprika. No matter what I know he will have Tyme just for you.
The hunt is on for the perfect spice for you.

L.Bo Marie said...

ok... that was cheesy... real cheesy
;)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes it was but you must of at least got a smile from it? Now your talking about cheese and I could go on about that but I won't. I'll just keep praying for a Gouda one for you. Ok Ok enough said. I know he is out there somewhere and your prince will come soon, try to be patient, God has a plan and a special man for you .