Friday, May 05, 2006

flipped the calendar and... AH!

we are heading into the most expensive (but fun) time of year....
ARRRGGGGHHHHH (nearly piratey scream) spring/summer wedding season.... Thus far, I've only two to attend. But I'm in both of them. Last year I was happy with only three, after the boom year before with five!

First on the calendar, my last roomie from Ptbo- Tanya, aka Eh-Tany-yo... Eh-Tan-yo's wedding is SOON. I'm talkin' REAL soon. I have my final dress fitting tonight for that one... Then a shower for her later this evening... I think it's one of the "church ladies" type showers... I'll be sure to keep my gifts PG. (or at least, I'll keep it PG in their presence!)

Then later in the season, there's Manda-manda's... YEAH!!!! I'm pumped about that one.. (I'm pumped about the other one too.. no worries) We have fabric for our dresses... we get to go try on some pretty dresses this weekend... manda manda HAS a pretty dress.... YEAH!!!

No comments: