Saturday, November 03, 2007

november

ok... it's November... the month when we're all suppose to be writing everyday... month of the writer.. there's even blogs dedicated to counting the words written for the month... words written in support of the celebration of this month.... and what have I done?
well I sure as heck haven't been writing.


I think last year (or the year before?) I tried to commit to the whole "write every day in November" thing.. and failed miserably. When I'm thinking that I need to write.... I can't write.
Since last week when the Roomie and I rearranged the apartment (if it happens once every four years it feels like you've moved!) all I've wanted to do is curl up on a couch with a book.

or a rabbit.

the books don't make me sneeze.

Yesterday I was in Grafton... I love that little town... it's on the outer rim of my house-hunt radius... anyway. Apparently Grafton should also be the spokesperson (spokestown?) speaking out against global warming....
November 2 and I was wearing my flip flops....
my flip flops and I discovered something strange happening "on the high hills of Grafton... warmin' with the sun"...


points if you can name that tune.

No comments: