Tuesday, February 10, 2015

But this one sounds awesome.

This is not an anti-Valentine's post, and it's not driven by the mid-february hormones.
I have a friend who is single. .. like for the first time since I've known her. She's been in and out of relationships with no pause between for years.
Oh my gosh, she is the worst person to be near right now.
Each guy she meets is "the one". She bends her interests to fit what she thinks they like.
Seriously, this isn't what people want in a relationship!  Is it? Have I got this all wrong again?
I think the reason this is bugging me right now isn't because of the hyper-awareness around Valentine's but because she's been listing off the qualities, interests and hobbies of the most current potential beau ... she should probably skip him-  he's like the opposite of everything she likes in life... skip him and for heaven's sake just introduce him to me already! I don't see this lasting.



No comments: