Tuesday, February 24, 2015

More sleep woes

More on the early alarm clock anxiety. ..

I've been really careful in the evening leading up to a day shift, no caffeine, limited screen time, physical activity, dim lights... last night I was drowsy by 10:30, and after combat rolling into bed I was sound asleep in just minutes.

I woke up so refreshed.

I was ready to hop out of bed without looking at the time, so rested I planned on using my extra few minutes before my alarm clock by braving the cold with the dogs.

I swung my feet to the floor and glanced at the clock.

And cried.

11:32pm

*I saw the clock at least 5 more times at randomly staggered points throughout the night. I think I need to start taking something.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

Aaaah! Oh god, that happens to me a lot, and is the WORST. Feeling like I've had a nice long sleep and how nice to sleep through the night for once, and....it's actually only an hour after I went to bed. HATE.