Tuesday, April 19, 2005

dancing diva?

Oh!! goodness! I just realized I hadn't said anything about the ballroom dancing... SORRY!! I figure I've probably talked everyone's ear off about it at this point... BUT I KNOW you want to hear about it here right?
right.
So we get to the church where it's being held and there's 16 other couples there, quite the range in ages and... ummm... styles? We didn't really know what to expect.. how do you go about giving dance lessons???
It all ended up working out though in the end... after much tromping on eachother, we took off our shoes and just enjoyed it. I thought that maybe one or the other of us would quit in the first half hour.. there was quite a bit of cussing going on. But seriously, the improvements from the beginning of the night to the end were enough encouragement to keep at it. It's sucky that we don't have any practice time between lessons, but I'm still super pumped about it... anyone want to practice with me?????
Please?

4 comments:

T said...

I think you should ask J.B. or double S for a dance. They're pretty good at it.

cheers

T

L.Bo Marie said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll practice with you! I'd love to learn how to dance...even if it's just to ensure I don't step on other people's toes too often ;)

Anonymous said...

dude, after tomorrow it'll be 24/7 ballroom dancing practicing with Meghan. We are SO friends.