Tuesday, April 12, 2005

my hero

The very first time I can remember being mocked by my dear friend Roy Be-bopkins was for calling him "my hero" more than once in an evening at work. Ok, I think I said it like four times that night... I've been mocked pretty much every day since that fateful first shift. That's ok, he's the big brother I never wanted anyway.
I just wanted to announce to the world that (yet again)

Roy Hopkins truly is my hero.
Not only did he switch shifts with me so I could work days on Thursdays, but he was the one who thought of it! What a great guy.
Lessons start Thursday... don't ask me about it until after our first go at it.. because I'm so excited I might BUST.

Got my first sunburn of the year on Saturday. Attending what must be the first ever sunny-day race weather for the "float your fanny down the ganny race". Don't ever expect good weather at a race commemorating a flood that washed your town away 25+ years ago.

there was something else monumental that I wanted to talk about. but it's gone now....
give me some time it'll come back to me.

No comments: