Tuesday, January 03, 2006

shorts

- I may have signed many of you up for a free week at the gym...

-everyone should reread Narnia... and then see it (the movie) again too.
{side note:: I think that the professor should have had a guinea pig in his office... or in his pocket.}

-Dress fitting on Saturday for Tanya's wedding.. Which consequently is the day AFTER slothfest 2006... Not good timing.

-Slothfest 2006 is this Friday ladies, I hope to see you there... Required :: comfy clothes, bathing suits, junk food. This year it's being held at Dad's~ if you need directions call me, or email me and I'll let you know how to get there.

-Dad's going away for awhile, So I'll be back and forth from Cobourg to P.Diddy (Port Hope). You can look up the phone number... he's the only Boileau in that town.

-I'm not the only Boileau listed for Cobourg! Crazy.

No comments: