Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rock out

I have a rock star car... it sounds like thunder?
ok, so maybe Rockstar isn't the right word for it... the other day someone said it was sounding very "stockcar"-esque. No, the muffler isn't falling off.. it just sounds like attitude.

Yesterday, whilst driving in my old neighborhood, I came around the corner (in second... Who needs to drive in something higher than that in a subdivision?). Ok, I'll admit... the car ROARED around the corner.. Not by speed.. By that sound factor... There was a lady about two blocks away at the top of the hill walking with a baby stroller... I watched her (as I drove in second, at 30kmph) JUMP from walking behind the stroller, to walking so she'd be between myself and the baby (if indeed I ever did pass her).. Then I watched her begin SCREAMING bloody murder at me! I was able to make out most of her rantings thru the closed glass, and as I putzed past her (still at 30) I watched her scream about "the !$#$# kids needing to slow the !$%! down, can't you see there's a baby?!?!?!?"
I was hurt at first...
but then I had a good laugh.

No comments: