Sunday, July 02, 2006

SCOTT! what were you thinking?

Ok. I've posted before about my church.
pretty much I love it to death.
I get alot out of it each week, I love the leadership team, and I love the tech and worship crew (we're mostly one and the same).

This week's gathering was focusing on "how to get the most out of your bible".

This is what Scott put on after Pony and I finished leading worship :: (click pic to play)



(disclaimer, you might not want to watch this at work... your boss will hear you laughing)


Even if you didn't have the original memorized... it kills!

3 comments:

T said...

HAHAHAHA...BABY GOT BOOK!!!! we played this a few years back at a youth event...the kids were rolling on the ground laughing so hard. Gotta love it!!

andyjohnson said...

So funny! Hey, thanks for posting on my blog Les! How are you anyway? Great I hope! Happy Canada Day! Hope all is well. Peace. Andy

Anonymous said...

andy johnson? andy JOHNSON!?!?!?!