Tuesday, July 20, 2004

dog eared cages

On Saturday morning I went out to Norty's cage.. to play with him and squish him... The night before I had heard my neighbors screaming at the side of the house... Not in terror or anything like that, and not threateningly at eachother (which has been happening a lot lately, the other day I was on the phone with my co-worker Roy, and he could hear them swearing at eachother over the phone, he recommended calling the cops... Just for fun) Anyway, I think I figured out why they were screaming.. Their scary nasty dog (scary and nasty because he's so stupid and dirty) had been chewing on the rabbit cage! I've built these little privacy flaps on the front of the cage that you can close so that Norty can  have some peace/ work as ventilation in the winter when the whole front of the cage is closed.  Anyway, Shag-gay (you have to say it like that for the full effect... REALLY, my neighbor has this bad accent) has chewed one of the flaps, bent the hinge and put teeth marks all over it. It's splintered in a few places.  So normally I LOVE dogs... I pretend that Nort IS one (he's not so good at the pretending) But I kicked Shag-GAY in the head last week. He was trying to eat my buddy! So how do I approach my neighbor? That's the question of the day.

Wondering if I'll ever get my plane tickets. That's the question of the year!

Had a busy weekend. Worked mostly. Enjoyed an evening with the Sheffield's... Megan was home from camp, as was Ian.. They brought home a gaggle of C.H. camp employees, was a great night. Learned to blow smoke rings (I gave in to a soggy cigar). Sunday Lauren and Mike came over on their way back from a wedding. Was so good to see them! They were kept awake by the trains... LOL.
bought chocolate... Think I'll go back to the all chocolate diet that Amanda and I were perfecting.

Only have the garage roof left to shingle. Beth and I are starting early tomorrow, Alicia is helping??? And Al is away.. I think we can get it done fast though, there aren't any valleys or strange things to get in the way.

bon nuit

No comments: