Saturday, December 04, 2004

more pics


mosque
Originally uploaded by L. Bo.
This photo was taken from the top of the water tower at the centre, this is what lies behind the centre. The mosque thankfully wasn't allowed to set up their loudspeakers, so while I was living on centre I wasn't woken up very often... except on occasion by their "elephant"... Where I'm living now there's a fairly large Mosque, with an extremly loud P.A. system.... I don't need a clock to wake up in the morning... *sigh* I wish I did...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like your photos.... am anxious to see
all that you took. What experiences you are
having !!! I envision you returning there
(or some new place in Africa) many times.
You have a real talent expressing yourself and
making your adventures so real to us readers !
You better be keeping a journal !!!
Love, Aunt Jean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!