Wednesday, March 23, 2005

?

is it wrong to post comments on your own site?

I had something really important to write today.. and now that I've got two mins to write it... it's gone from my mind.... how sad.

oh, and I've decided to stop with the infauation, some of my friends have been taking it too seriously. The other day one of them was GENUINELY concerned over what my reaction would be if I found out he was dating someone! (A good infatuation-er knows when the object of their infatuation is dating!) Therefore, they withheld the information for fear that I would be devastated...
That said.. I saw his van at the train station today. And he's got a concert on the 1st in PTBO. That's all folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not my fault i'm out of the loop.

Anonymous said...

K, ugh. I remember trying to explain the infatuationess to D & B and explain how it was almost better that she didn't introduce you to him. Cause you need just to have him in your mind. He's not really even real. So it doesn't matter at all if he's dating someone else! Silly non-infatuaters. In other news, there was a fire in the second floor common room last night. Not really any big deal, just a lot of smoke. And smokin' hot fire fighters. Talk about infatuation. - Meghan