Thursday, March 17, 2005

quips from the frontline

Hold tight, these are actual things that were said to me today...

Refreshed means being re-freshed, did you know that?

(in following a van taxi.. the name "van taxi" is printed ALL over it) Oh, would you look at that, it's some kind of taxi...van... a van...taxi....? wow... I've never seen anything like that before.

I bet that was pretty nice of me to colour you that picture don't you think?

(and my personal favorite)
I'm taking a social skills class, a socializing skills class. We watch movies.
Everybody likes to have skills. Skills are important to have. Nutritional skills, math skills... we have math review right now... it's like reviewing math, but it's math review. We add and review.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have skills too!

LStew said...

that hurt my intelligence.

Anonymous said...

k the one about the picture coloured for you...i can HEAR him saying that. hilarious. oh Bagot St, how i've missed you. i'll have stalk you at work again this summer (haha no matter what my mom says) <- i can't believe i just typed that. how embarassing.