Thursday, November 16, 2006

Manda

this is random::

These are the most bizarre of the google searches that have led people to my site. Note, if you are still reading my site because of doing these searches- I love you! stay as long as you like. ;)
you know.. one of my dreams is to be heard all over the world....
LOL
ok... enough cheese, on to the funny


google search::

"wanting to start a drum circle in the fraser valley"

"memebers of ECOWAS" (ha! not members... memebers!)

"Everybody loves Raymond pantyhose episodes"

"Tim Horton's locations Cobourg, On" (that one's not so random, but Zao Thusia was listed too)

and my personal favorite::

"underwater dragon called moo"


Manda called me and wanted to be mentioned in the post. she said it made her feel important. I made her the title for today.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

thankyou lesley!

David Newland said...

you're lucky, my top search string last month was 'simon le bon.'

For THIS I went to FOLK SCHOOL?