Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pulling a thread

Do you ever follow a commenter from a random blog and see where you end up?
WELL. am I ever wishing I'd followed this one sooner.

get a load of this. Why didn't I know about it? I imagine it's too late to dive into the competition, but I'm going to start now, and try to do it for 30 days. Just to see how it goes.
I made myself journal EVERY day while I was in Togo. Ok, ok, the last week didn't go so well, but I more than made up for it on other occasions... There's this fantastic feeling of "Oh yeah... That was me" when you go back and read things you've written. Events that happened that you've forgotten about, feelings and dreams that got lost along the way. I love reading my old journals.

I have a journal from grade 5.
I didn't write in it every day, do I ever wish I had!!!! I'll dig it out and start posting some of the stuff just so you can enjoy it... It's nearly as entertaining as this. But without the pictures. Maybe I'll make some pictures.

ok, this wasn't what I was planning on ranting about today. Maybe I'll just have to post again later.

No comments: