Sunday, November 05, 2006

slow... but not... you know.. "slow"

ok, brain has pretty much returned to normal function... I can hold a conversation, I even went out on my first "event" today... lol, I went to watch a movie.
Saw Santa Clause 3, and it's great, funny how this series of movies has been able to retain it's entire cast... and retain it's funny for all three movies. I'm impressed.

If you're looking for me, I'm at my Dad's place for a bit longer.... I have a tendency of trying to push myself. And apparently, that doesn't work after surgery too well. So I'm taking it easy, where I don't have to reach for anything. Now there's no excuse. You know where I am ;)

If you have a second tomorrow morning and you think of it, pray for me, I've got a bit of an interview, and after the discouragement and frustrations that the last brought, I have some pretty mixed emotions about this one. So yeah, tomorrow morning, at around 9... I'll be on the phone.... It's pretty neat how accommodating these people have been, when I first applied, I had this feeling of dread, I KNEW that the interviews would be the week of my surgery. and... they were. But, the people at that district took into consideration the fact that I'd be a druggie, and put the interview off... AND turned it into a phone interview, just so I wouldn't have to drive there... for that I am extremely thankful.
Ok, nap time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love.