Friday, December 14, 2007

a few more, and we could unplug it.

While I fully know it's illegal, and they must too, anything but laughing at the situation might just cause me to lose it.

Since we gave notice that we're moving I haven't seen the temperature go above 16 degrees.
(60 for you Americans)
Now, truth be told, I haven't been here much- but yesterday's low was 14.5.
(Photos have been taken with a cell phone sitting open beside the therm to record dates and times to use with community legal services when it comes time).
The good part is, at least now I don't have to keep the pop in the fridge.

Passive aggressive much?

2 comments:

T said...

I'm pretty sure that's illegal. If it's "broken" they have to fix it. there's a time stamp option with your camera too...

LStew said...

wow. that's lame.