Sunday, December 23, 2007

!!M Wii

Now, for some of you, it's not nearly as exciting as Guitar Hero or Rock Band, (both of which make me dizzy) But I got a new game for my Wii last week.

Dad and Gale, thank you so much for the lovely birthday sweaters you bought me!
uh... I kept one, and returned the other two....
uh.... I hope you don't mind too much.
uh....Dad and Gale, thank you so much for the lovely birthday game of Mario Party 8 that you bought me! It's like a birthday party every day!

Me and the LStew rocked the game last night (where it's gone for a vacation while I pack... so I don't sit around playing it instead of packing... like how right now I'm sitting around blogging instead of packing. or wrapping presents). I'm really really looking forward to seeing pictures of Ma and Pa Stew on the Wii... those will be wallpaper worthy I'm sure!

No comments: