Tuesday, December 04, 2007

get a day timer. Do it.

I got my union card today.
I finished my probation.
I guess they're keeping me.
Having never been part of a union, or... better said, having no clue what being in a union means, I'm looking forward to this. More so, now that I've got the paper work that tells me I'm in the same union as the LCBO (That's Liquor Control Board Ontario for you "out of province-ers").
Go figure!

I spent a chunk of the day today at work catching up on odds and ends. I figured I should fill out my attendance record (since I didn't start one last week) but kept drawing a blank whenever I thought about Thursday.

I kept staring at the calendar, checking my schedual on the computer.... nothing was jogging my memory.

An hour after work I was telling someone about the Titanic exhibit at the Science Centre, and the Omimax film that I'd seen.

I stopped short.

right... I went to the science centre on Thursday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may remember the last bus trip I went on as a chaperone.... This time we had my old bus driver from high school... not Milford, the guy who replaced Milly.... Charles. He always gave me the creeps.
Where was I going with this?
Every time I go on one of these trips I hear some strange things come out of J.Mac's mouth. This time was no exception. I think it was something along the lines of "I try to stay away from things that I might get addicted to. I've never smoked a cigar. I don't drink. I don't golf".

No comments: