Wednesday, February 20, 2008

snip

well, it's done, and he's half the man he used to be.

errr... something like that.

In the end, putting him out was enough to relax him... and I quote "and it's not like he's small in any way... I couldn't figure out how he got those inside of him!" (from his vet)

He was pretty well behaved, and loved the attention dispite being in that tiny little cat carrier. There were squeals from the vet techs as he came in... I told them a giant bunny was coming, but... I think they thought I was kidding.

I was surprised that he only weighed 11.7 lbs, I thought for sure he'd be well over 12 by now...

I'm thankful that everything went well... and I'm also thankful I'm not going to have to force feed him the meds, he was trying to chew open the syringe to get to the last drop last night....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're happy all is well with the little man