Monday, May 05, 2008

forgetting slimey (or) you seem to have a worm problem

So I wrote the title the other day intending to add some other important information.

The green living Fair was on Saturday, we had a booth... and it was lovely. Lots of catching up with people (lol, because it's mostly the same people at these events) (and because it's a small community).

BUT

I found a guy.

not that sort of guy (sorry folks)

a worm guy.

I'm getting my worms this week... for free. And he showed me how to set up my own bin, so now I don't have to spend some crazy amount of money buying a pre-made one.

all this.. makes me happy.

2 comments:

Northumberland Independent said...

Couldn't a worm guy also be "that sort of guy??"

L.Bo Marie said...

hahahaha... can't you see it? Me and Tom, planting in the garden out back, me rubbing A5-35 on his joints at the end of the day....