Monday, May 19, 2008

oops

Sooooo,
it was a long weekend here in the 'Burg deep in Canada.... and I only just realized that tomorrow isn't Monday.
Today was.
And I nearly forgot to come here... to work... tonight... because I spent most of the day thinking it was Sunday.

Bunday will have to be tomorrow.

Wish me well though, I have a meeting with the Mayor to fill her in on GTI tomorrow afternoon.


I love long weekends.
Especially those spent entirely with people I love, visiting, sharing, laughing, crying.
Turning the computer off on Friday night helped to keep it ....
I'll turn it on tomorrow.

Bethfield is out gallivanting tonight trying to convince Bruce Cockburn to come to our little town- to our little festival.
if anyone can do it.....
Ps. Our super awesome Catherine is opening for him tonight!

No comments: