Tuesday, May 27, 2008

uh... yeah.

Sometimes at work, we have a meeting to get ready for a meeting.
Today was a meeting.
We had the meeting about the meeting a few weeks ago.
Actual quote from today's meeting::

"This month, the end of the month was at the beginning of the month."


Now, I don't know what disturbed me more... the part where it was SAID. Or the part where no one batted an eye... and when I asked what that meant.. they looked at ME funny.
Maybe we should have a meeting about it.

4 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Ahhhh, meetings...aren't they fun? I like it best when we have a meeting to plan another meeting!

Anonymous said...

i had to read it a couple times... now i have a headache ;-)
www.demotivators.com

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to wonder if management is more intellectually challenged than the clients.

Anonymous said...

In the category of unbelievable quotes: on CBC this morning, someone was being interviewed/quoted about homosexuality....their comment?:

"Well, I guess even though they're homosexual, they are people."

I almost fell off my desk chair. Are we back in the Deep South where "negroes aren't human?"

Some people are STUPID STUPID STUPID