Tuesday, October 07, 2008

today is the day... uh... what day?

So, I went home sick from work today. 
I took yesterday off, and spent all day Sunday on the couch. 
I thought I was feeling better, but by about 10am I'd lost all energy. My boss even said to me "you look ill."

So home I went, to the comfort of the couch, and enjoyed a day at tvshack. So great.
I'm still achy... I'm pretty sure it was the flu- I had a fever on Sunday, it wasn't all bad- just no energy at all. 

And... I keep forgetting what day it is... 



4 comments:

RG said...

How great to get it over with so early in the season!!!

Liked that Munday Bunny!

Anonymous said...

So home I went, to the comfort of the couch, and enjoyed a day at tvshack. So great.

LStew said...

i spoke out loud to that comic and said "uh, i did/am..."

Deb Cushman said...

Rest, TV, and lots of chicken soup. Can't do much more until it decides to vacate your body. Good luck and get well soon!