Wednesday, February 25, 2009

little sleep

ok.
sleep is evading me now.
figures.
I slept thru my alarm clock(s)


ReHAIRsals are going ok... well, actually- tonight was a little rough. Ok. the sound was terrible, I made some pretty stupid mistakes. And the dynamics of the tribe were a little off.... 

an aside about tribe dynamics... someone once told me about the experience of being in a play (any play) being like this time of falling in and out of love. In and out of love with the story, with the characters, and with the cast... it's so true... you love each and every person in their own unique way....  some probably more than you should. But it's just a matter of proximity. 
I worry (because that's what I do) about how things will change when the play is done, and I look forward to the way they'll change....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worry not - I've been down this road before, and we're right on track! Tonight will be better than last night (because nobody wants to let their tribe down!), Thursday night will be technically fine, but flat (because everyone's beat!) and on Friday night, you'll draw energy directly from the audience - and you'll be blown away by how incredibly brilliant you all are!

RG said...

Everbody has that "what now" feeling after a big successful effort.

Who knows .. maybe you'll take it on a road tour! (just don't forget the bunnies)