Monday, March 09, 2009

1223 (because I keep track)

No voice still today.
Phone talking is um... well, doesn't work.

I've got it bad. The post-production blues.

I miss my tribe. 

It's just like let down after the festival... but it's a lot stronger. I'm thankful that I've had the festival experience behind me- I'm a little better prepared  than some others new to the Players. (the show was put on by 'Umberland Players... I don't know that I ever mentioned that...)
So I'm coping ok... I just don't WANT to cope. I want my tribe.

This morning I woke up (mind you, I slept through my alarm) and for a second breathed a sigh of relief that it was monday... because "if it's Monday, that means Wednesday reHAIRsal is only two days away...... heeeeeyyyyy... wait a second. CRAP".

Milk (the movie) and cookies night with some of the cast on Friday... I'm pretty excited.

2 comments:

RG said...

Might as well start working on another production! How many performances did you do there?

L.Bo Marie said...

we did 7. 3 the first week, 4 the second, with two sold out nights... the theatre we did the show in is AMAZING!
http://www.phft.ca/Images_-111228.html

and we had some amazing audiences... I don't know that I can write about our last show yet... I still get too emotional.

I think I've decided to try out for next year's production... we'll have to wait and see what it is...