Sunday, March 08, 2009

flung

It feels like spring.
I know it's just a tease, it's still pre-Marchbreak.. the magical moment in the month that can have you one moment in shorts and swimsuit, catching the first heat- laying out on the back deck, or skipping rope in hand.... and the next shoveling on the hour, trying to keep up with the drifts plotting to hold you captive.

But for today.
I've got the front door, the back door, and all the windows that work... open. wide.

and I'm sitting listening so some of my favourite quiets. after an hour of dancing in the galley. I've justified my facebook time. (again) by leaving the computer on the counter in the galley leading to the kitchen. so I stand. and dance. and type. and when I have voice... sing.

I had to leave the cast party early(ish) (does 6am mean early... or late?) to get some stronger drugs... I've been taking such good care of my throat for the past few days- and after the final show.... I just .... stopped. 5 hours later and I felt like I couldn't even swallow. breathing was becoming a problem. Nothing a few Advil (thanks Grey) some gargling with salt/tylenol, and some cough meds couldn't fix.

Much better now. I sound like a man. But... no pain.

I should be all better by Tuesday.

I have so much to work thru from the play still.. I don't know what I can share yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care of you.

Hugz,

/<.