Thursday, March 26, 2009

wormie

so, I'm still planning on going ahead and sharing a booth at the farmer's market this summer- worms and slippers... and maybe purses.. we'll see how those go.
but today I heard that they're thinking of moving the market out of down town and planting it in the parking lot at the mall.

soooo no one can walk there

and it's stupid for so many reasons

so maybe I won't have a booth there....

maybe I'll end up in the Port instead- cause if I have to drive, I might as well go somewhere nice.

also.... the worms.
I need to tend to them better. I found a bin that I haven't fed in well over a month.. maybe two.
such little tiny worms.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Farmer's Market will not be relocating to the mall.

Northumberland Independent said...

It would be horrible if the market moved. If it did it would be finished.

I will stop by and check out your booth.

RG said...

Where do we send our protest letters to???


Fer gods sakes feed the damn worms .... have you checked on the bunns lately? Is 'Touf Poof?

Percipia said...

If it's not at the mall, I'll be your designated busker.

Will work for worms.

megsheff said...

that market-moving thing is really shockingly dumb.