Saturday, July 23, 2005

in a flash

it's amazing how quickly July is going... I remember in April thinking it was so far away! I've been looking forward to this month (what with all the weddings and events and general good stuff) and now it's nearly done... whoa nelly.
Can't keep up!

There was J&C's wedding (GREAT PARTY! I think I want to take Salsa lessons now.. thank you G!) Then our band out at the camp... that was a pretty big deal to me... moment of sheer terror when our monitors cut out at the beginning of an acapella song- oh yes, we all started in a different key *sick*. L& M's wedding was beautiful, the drive to Chatham LONG but totally worth it, saw a bunch of people I've been missing from Trent, hung out with some lovely Chathammites (ok, my own word... is there a different term for those of you from there?), Things have been gearing up for the Shelter Valley Folk Festival (yes Muffin and T... he DOES know I spent the day with him). What else.... Ummm, Godstock this weekend, general daily humiliation of self....
meh
I don't even know what to write about when there's so much going on. Give me a call, I'd rather hang out.

No comments: