Tuesday, July 12, 2005

to boldly go....

it's true, I'm setting out on a new quest....
to discover that which has alluded so many in the past.
that which I seek is, in it's most perfect form; both soft and firm; chewy but not tough. Both lightly perfumed and rich in colour, mellow in it's taste yet powerfully charged with flavour.
that which I seek is the perfect piece of black licorice.
who will be the contenders?


could someone please teach me the proper use of a semi-colon? please.... I like the way they look, never use them enough... until that is I realise that I've probably forgotten to use them and therefore go overboard in their use.... *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a book here that will tell you the ins and outs of semicolon useage feel free to borrow it, and please let me know about the black licorice i love it!
-manda

T said...

the proper way to use a semi colon is this---> ;-)