Monday, July 25, 2005

pumped up then shot down!


Ok, I was so excited today (being monday, my general hang with the fam. day) Because Bethy-B got a new digital camera... "For sure!" thought I, "I'll be able to run around and get shots of all those things that I want to include on my site, and Norton will finally be able to start posting again!"
As Norty IS a bunny, he'd much rather be photo-blogging, typing doesn't work so well with his little pigeon toes... rabbit with pigeon toes? Needless to say, he's not updated his site in many a month.
la la la la la... where was I?
Right, was excited to get some photos uploaded.... sadly I cannot find the wire to upload from camera to computer.... another day then?

Slightly aside... I was leaving the park the other night and saw this little moto parked by the harbour... as I was walking up to it I thought "hmmm, looks a little like a Norty" as I got closer.... IT WAS!!!! If I were cool and rode a motorcycle, I'd ride a Norton. lol... who am I kidding, those things scare me! I'll stick to my pimped out bike.
see that baby at the top? picture her in red.... with a bell, basket, light and best of all.... blue and silver streamers..... oh yeah... she's a beaut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bike! It's better in blue ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the bike I saw it today and there was no mistaking it was you I waved and think I even tooted. You waved back but had a look of uncertainty. It is ok though I usually do get that look a lot from people, even when we are face to face!!
P.S. look for me I am now on the "air" So now I can ramble in my own Blog and not have to take up all your space!

L.Bo Marie said...

Face... WHERE???? where can I find you?