Tuesday, October 24, 2006

one more

So I thought of a quick story... I needed a topic to get me going.

re:yesterday's post::

So, I went to Togo... we know that much. Months later, I get this message in my inbox from some reporter in town that was a comment put on my blog. I was confused. I went to my blog and couldn't for the life of me figure out why someone would write that. Then I was more confused because I couldn't even FIND the comment on my blog. Turns out, he'd been reading the archives, left a message there re: Togo stuff...
Since I wasn't still on the road, I sent him a quick message to say sure I was interested, but that it wasn't really relevant anymore, and passed on the name of some other friend from Cobourg who was doing some travelling who might be able to help him out.
I never heard from him again.
I was sad.

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

also. I wanted to go to a concert today and I could not go.
sad indeed.
sad. indeed.