Sunday, October 15, 2006

writing in the future

I'm setting the date for this one as if I wrote it tomorrow morning... just to keep up the facade of writing a post a day. Not that I actually write every day....
In fact, this is still Saturday night.
I've just gotten home from the dock. It was the second of the season, we've moved to every other saturday night... it seems like there aren't the same numbers backing it. Not that numbers matter, I know that numbers encourage newcomers, but I could care less how many people are there.
Tonight marked my most nervous signing experience in awhile. Not nearly as nerve wracking as say the SVFF experience... but pretty bad.
Tonight I led worship.
And I nearly remembered to sing the melody for every song. I'll always be an alto, but I was excited to see how much my voice has grown.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I was in the audience for both performances cited -- and both were amazing.

Anonymous said...

you did a fabulous job...hope you lead again

Anonymous said...

Yes, you did a fabulous job. But what did you sign? were you doing autographs or something? lol

L.Bo Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
you're the only one who caught that trav!
oops.