Thursday, January 11, 2007

unacceptable.

Due to work's decision to pay me in one lump sum, instead of fixing the problem as soon as they were alerted.... I've lost 152.49 in taxes. Plus the overdraft charge on my account.
It's been a long time since I have been THIS angry.


in other news, stupid quote of the day from yesterday::
one other staff and myself decided to stop for coffee as we were going to pick up the work vehicle from it's oil change... in asking the boss if they would like a coffee...
"oh, um, no thanks, I don't have any money until tomorrow [payday]"
I bit my tongue and cheek and anything else that I could pinch to keep from saying something about the situation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARGHHH! Do you wish you were a blood-letting sort of pirate who could do some good vengeful piratey damage?

Crilly said...

Or a ninja!!

I think I would have said something and wound up looking or sounding foolish.