Friday, October 26, 2007

L.Bo is embarrassing herself everywhere

I love facebook status lines.

At work, the front office is blind to what's going on in the hallway, it's also blind to a meeting room that is directly across from the door to the hallway.... So, to make that a little more clear, you enter from the hallway into the office- turn left to actually enter the office area... OR go straight and enter the meeting room.
It often happens that people in the hallway will chat with people in the meeting room... without the people in the office hearing the hallway people.
Yesterday I was the chat-er in the hallway. I made a comment to someone in the meeting room (unheard by the office people) and entered into the office while continuing the dialogue....

what I said was "Darlene! yummy ice tea! MMmmmmMMMM, lookin' good!" while Dar shook up her bottle of ice tea by doing a little dance.

what was heard by the delivery guy standing in the office-and whom I came face to face with as I finished talking- was "MMmmmmmMMM, lookin' good!".

needless to say... I turned right around in the office and walked into the meeting room as fast as I could.

1 comment:

T said...

hahah lesley....

it's ok...we're used to it :P