Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Bunday

doing the bunny 500 around the living room...

Sunday morning:: laying in bed, listening to the squirrel family that's moved into our ceiling (no, not in the same space as the raccoons). They're living above the kitchen... so I figure (as it's a sloped roof there) they must be living somewhere between the shingles.. and the plaster. I can hear them chattering and mewing at each other... it's kind of creepy. So, I'm laying in bed, listening to the squirrels. And I'm thinking... "sheesh, these squirrels are sounding like they've found their way into the attic... I can't hear their little claws anymore... it's more a thudding."
And I think some more... "hmmm. sounds almost like the bunny 500 in the hallway... but... not, because we have squirrels in the roof, not bunnies in the hall... the bunnies are in their cage"
I roll over and go back to sleep.
It gets to the point where I should probably get out of bed if I'm planning on going anywhere, so I stumble to my feet and open my door... where I'm met by both Pontouf and Fynn.
Seems that when I put them in their cage the night before, I forgot to lock it... thankfully they were so excited to be racing in the hallway, they didn't stop to eat anything they shouldn't be eating.

No comments: