Monday, June 23, 2008

Bunday Monday AND Good and Lovely


AND wedding of Miss Jenny to Hippy Bob... I've already run into her.... and already forgotten to call her by her married name. Miss Jenny is now Mrs. Jenny, I'll try to get in the habit.

The wedding was great, a perfect mix of two great peoples, made me smile. And though my only dance partners were drunk gay men and one stunning Sicilian woman, the dance (and Karaoke) part of the evening was so much fun.

Sunday found us (Miss errr. Mrs. Jenny, mandamanda, Superwoman, the Sicilian, and some others) out at the Oasis for a short but sweet set by the Good Lovelies as they blew thru town on their "Riches to Rags" tour. ( .. so called as they've quit their jobs to do what they love.... they're going to make it just fine...) I've written about how much I love their music before, if you get the chance to see them in person- I recommend it.
(And Lovelies, if you're lurking here, welcome back... I Google myself all the time ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see we're keeping an ear to the camera...